The Event & Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the Strategic Planning of Marketing, Branding & Managing events for ADS Design Corporation. This is a high visibility role that works across the organization to include internal and external customers.
The ideal candidate is a detailed-oriented “people person” with strong multi-tasking skills and a great sense of humor. In this role, the candidate will need to work quickly and efficiently, be result orientated, have strong time management skills and work enthusiastically in a constant changing environment.
Event & Marketing Coordinator work within advertising or multi-service agencies, acting as a link between clients, designers and the agency. They are responsible for the coordination of advertising campaigns and therefore communicating clearly to all those involved.
They must understand the company, build Branding and company network, they know the market, clients’ needs and objectives and liaise closely with them throughout campaigns, often on a daily basis.
- Marketing & Branding
- Planning Marketing Strategy (Online/ offline/ PR)
- Building Company Branding (Content & Art Work)
- Developing Network, Clients & Revenue Forecast
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations, communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
- Maintaining and updating customer databases.
- Conducting market research.
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies. Advising budget for marketing plan.
- Strategic Event Planning & Management
- Organizing events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions. Manage trade show logistics including; booking event space, ordering show services.
- Managing budgets.
- Working closely with network to develop new Clients through the Workshops, event, networking…
- Follow up with partners (Sponsor, event, promotion, community project, etc)
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- BA/BS Marketing/Communication degree minimum.
- Customer-facing, Rapport building expert.
- Strong understanding of working with Customers and making them advocates for your products.
- Self-motivated and outgoing, dynamic interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 2 years of trade show and special event experience.
- Microsoft office and Adobe creative Suite experience a plus