IvyPrep Academy is one of Vietnam’s premier training institutions providing quality courses for learners in all ages. IvyPrep Academy also provides education consulting and overseas admission services, especially in the USA.
- Propose the annual financial budgets including new sales, revenue, overhead costs and contributions
- Together with Academic Manager, propose the annual non-financial targets including: re-enrolment rate, lost teaching hours, etc
- Propose plans and actions in order to achieve the approved annual budgets and targets.
- Property management
- Recruit and select, train, develop and coach staff
- Follow relevant regulations, code and law of the government;
- Work with local authorities.
- Follow the company policies, procedures, regulations, document and reporting systems
- Make sure staff follow the company policies, procedures, regulations, document & reporting systems and standards.
- Work with Academic Manager about the following for the purpose of bringing the best results to the company and the best services to relevant people: customers, teachers, TAs, staff.
- Understand the market and organize events to achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly sales target
- New center set-up
- University graduate
- Understanding of local and foreign educational systems
- Fluent in both Vietnamese and English
- Strong sales and customer service focus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good presentation and persuasive skills
- Salary: 15 –20 million VND/month & Bonus
- A commitment to ongoing professional development and high-quality working standards
- A wide range of resources and modern facilities
- Opportunities for career development
Interested candidates, please email a full CV with your current photo and relevant degrees and certificates to email: email@example.com , title: CM_Fullname