- Teaching English through Maths and Science at Public Primary and Lower Secondary schools (for students from 6 to 14).
- Being able to teach in daytime (between 7:00 A.M to 5 P.M), depending on the schedule.
- Undertaking the responsibilities as a teacher set out by the Academic Operation Department.
- Following the curriculum provided by Academic Operation Department.
- Reporting to Academic Coordinator for any issues in classrooms after each class.
- Substituting for other teachers.
- Collaborating with Academic Operation Team in designing tests and assessing students’ performance.
- Doing observations for professional development purpose.
- Attending training courses and any extracurricular activities if required.
- Maintaining a professional attitude suiting educational environment.
More details will be discussed in the interview.
- Bachelor / Master degree in Education, majoring in English Language Teaching.
Or Bachelor / Master degree, majoring in English Linguistics plus:
- A teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, DELTA).
- Major in English, CEFR level B2 or higher.
Or Major in Maths or Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology…), CEFR level B1 or higher.
- Experience in teaching primary and lower secondary students.
- MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary package. The individual salary offered for potential candidates will depend on your abilities and working experiences. Details will be discussed in the interview.
- Training course and demo lesson phase before teaching for less experienced candidates.
- Opportunities for further training, especially on Maths and Science teaching.
- Opportunities for career development in a professional environment.
Required application documents:
- An updated CV/resume
- A cover letter
- A copy of an ID card
- Copies of degrees and certificates
Featured Job Position
Job description Finding potential customers/Tìm kiếm khách hàng tiềm năng Calling and consulting courses to meet the needs of customers/Gọi […]