Please read the following information thoroughly. Interested candidates should send a CV and a Cover Letter detailing their interest in suitability for the position.
- Planning and delivering lessons to students entering undergraduate as well as graduate programs in small classes ranging from 10 – 16 students
- Teach ESL and Preparation to non-native English speaking students
- Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement
- Paperwork associated with teaching duties (Attendance Registers, Lesson Plans, etc.)
- 2 years teaching experience, preferably in EFL or ESL
- Bachelor’s degree
- TEFL certificate (CELTA or equivalent preferred)
- Experience utilizing communicative and task-based teaching methods
- Experience teaching a variety of test preparation and ESL classes
- Thorough familiarity with the TOEFL standardized test
- TOEFL-iBT ≥ 90/120
- The ability to work and interact well with individuals in a culturally diverse environment
- A genuine interest in teaching, education and developing yourself
- A desire to improve learning outcomes and student experiences
- 3 or more years teaching experience
- A Master’s degree, preferable in TESOL, Linguistics, International Education, etc.
-Interested applicants should send a resume and a brief cover letter for consideration
-Due to the high volume of applications, only candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.