Location: Ho Chi Minh city
- Teacher Performance Assurance: Ensure teaching practice quality through
monthly teacher observations. Provide constructive feedback to enhance
teachers’ performance and submit the observation reports to Academic
- Teacher Development: Liaise with Training Department to conduct public
school induction and training as assigned by Academic Manager for
teacher’s professional development.
- Academic Support: Deliver a wide range of immediate effective and direct
intervention and support to the teachers regarding their leave requests,
substitutions, TA’s arrangement, site issues and other academic concerns.
Off-sales Liaison: Liaise with Off-sales to address possible site issues at
- R&D Collaboration: Collaborate with R&D staff to enhance the Public
School program. Such enhancements can be:
- Public School Teacher Coordination: Coordinate with the Teacher
Assistant’s to provide immediate response to any need requests at public
- Professional Development Attendance: Attend all the training and
workshops assigned by the Academic Manager.
- Bachelor degree in English Pedagogy, English Linguistics, Education or
relevant fields. If English is not the candidate’s major, a minimum English
language proficiency of IELTS 6.5 (with no band score lower than 6.0) or
equivalent is required.
- Minimum 1-year teaching experience is a must.
TESOL/TEFL/CELTA/DELTA or similar teaching qualifications are
- Candidates who possess Master’s degree is a plus.
- Previous experience of working for the Vietnamese public school system or
strong insight of Vietnamese public school system is a plus.
- Priority shall be granted to candidates who are willing to travel to various
Featured Job Position
Job description Finding potential customers/Tìm kiếm khách hàng tiềm năng Calling and consulting courses to meet the needs of customers/Gọi […]